Friday 1 November 2019

Sexy Short Story; Between Me Part 1.

Book Title.

Man Of The House Desires A Younger BBW Brat 1 (Older Man Younger Woman Romance). (Man Of The House Desires A Younger BBW Brat Series).


Book Cover.



Book Description.

Brenda Jennings’ mom passes away after three long years of battling cancer. She envies her mom for finding love and happiness, while she is still struggling just to find a decent date. Right now her eyes are looking at a man that she has no right to even dream about.

~Between Me 1; Man Of The House Desires A Younger BBW Brat 1 (Older Man Younger Woman Romance).~

Man Of The House Desires A Younger BBW Brat (Older Man Younger Woman Romance) series are stories about forbidden love between Asian alpha, older men and Black, BBW, younger women. This series is about forbidden lust and forbidden love between older men and younger women. This series is depicting the lives of various sexy characters. You definitely do not want to miss the passion and the heat that takes place between the main characters. See how they are able to overcome all obstacles in their way just so they can be together. You don’t want to miss the love, the romance, the passion and the steamy sex acts that go on between the sheets.

This story contains strong sexual themes and is not intended for readers under the age of 18. It is a sequel and not a standalone episode. These erotic romance short stories are for adults only! Scroll up to the top, click the buy button and enjoy these naughty stories right now. You deserve it!

Genre: An Alpha Older Billionaire Man, Younger BBW, Billionaire, BWAM, Steamy, Sweet Erotica.
Between Me series unfolds over 6 volumes.

First Chapter.

It is such a sad day today. Today is the day we put my mother Sally Hiroshima into the ground. I never wanted to let her go. But she was battling with cancer for the past 3 years and just didn’t have the energy to fight it anymore. I never cried like this before in my entire life. Her husband Blake is by my side with his right hand draped over my shoulders.

He has been my one and only rock throughout this depressing time. I know how much he must be dying on the inside too, but on the outside he is keeping it together. I know how strong his love for my mother is. He often said meeting her was the best thing that ever happened to him. And now the best thing in his life is going six feet under the ground.

I can’t even imagine what this must be doing to him. I’m twenty-one years old now, so legally he is no longer responsible to take care of me. Thinking about finding a new place to live is the last thing I want to think about right now. But it might distract me even a little from thinking about my mother’s death for a while.

Before she took her last breath, Blake and I were by her side the entire time. We made her as comfortable as we could. She asked us to stick together and take care of one another because she would not be around to do it. I can’t help it anymore. I burst into a fit of tears again. I don’t care who is watching me.

I will cry my eyes out as much as I want to. This is my mother I have lost. I am allowed to cry if I want to. Blake pulls me closer to him and pats my shoulder. The warmth of his body next to mine is incredible but I can’t even focus on that thought right now. I mean I love Blake. I always loved him.

Buy On Amazon.